Shmeppy Sole Proprietor
- Operational Transformation
- Created Shmeppy: a collaborative map editor for playing D&D and other TTRPGs remotely.
- Designed a user acquisition funnel that grew Shmeppy to 23,000+ users.
- Created an efficient backend that supported 55,000+ maps made up of 30+ million operations.
- Implemented a novel set library to help with traffic analysis.
Khan Academy Senior Software Engineer
- Drove a successful multi-year, many-person effort to give users a locale-specific experience.
- Built the frontend for Official SAT® Practice's launch and then lead development across its stack.
- Represented the dev team in a long collaboration with College Board's engineers.
- Created the end-to-end testing system and negotiated free infrastructure for it from Sauce Labs.
- Created Galah: an automated grading system for programming assignments.
- Galah graded 150,000+ submissions in isolated OpenVZ containers.
Mozilla Software Engineer Intern
Modernized the DNS system for Mozilla's products.
Built the closed captioning system for their suite of set top boxes.
UC Riverside Supplemental Instructor Supervisor
Taught college students computer science.
- Visual Basic 6
Completed 20+ contracts ranging from 1 to 36 month terms.